Platform Weigh Scale
The Seca 676 digital wheelchair scale is foldable, mobile and space-saving. After weighing, the Seca 676 can be folded together in no time at all to save space. The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures the scale stands safely when folded together. The rail also serves as handle when the scale is folded together, and can be moved and stored away easily and quickly on the smooth-running transport castors.
The Seca 676 digital wheelchair scale has Intelligent functions for comfortable weighing. The swivel-mounted display at hip level ensures comfortable operation for doctors and care-givers. After having been weighed, the patient can first be attended to without any stress as the weight is stored by the Hold function. The additional weight of all aids used such as chair of wheelchair can be deducted at the touch of a button with the aid of the Tare function. The scale has memory cells for storing 3 additional tare weights and the height of three persons. The latter is especially necessary for the simple and quick determination of the patient’s BMI (body mass index).
- Capacity x Readability: 800 lb. X 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 36 x 40 x 38 inches
- Platform Dimensions: 35 x 2.5 x 38 inches
- Pre-TARE with 3 storage spaces for storing additional weights
- Tare Function
- Hold Function – After storing the weight with the HOLD button, the display continues to show the weight even after the scale is no longer in use. This means that a patient can first be attended to before one takes the time to note down the value
- Damping Function – The damping function makes it possible to determine the precise weight in spite of disturbances during the weighing process, e.g. caused by the patient moving. The degree of damping can be adjusted to the respective requirements before weighing a patient: the stronger the damping the less sensitively the scale reacts to the movements during the weighing process.
- BMI with 3 storage spaces for heights
- kg/lbs/sts switch-over