Super Pole and Add-Ons
The SuperPole System is an award winning modular support system designed for those requiring assistance with standing, transferring, or moving in bed. Central to the system is a stylish floor-to-ceiling grab bar, which provides a secure structure that can be installed in minutes between a floor and ceiling. The Superpole system can be purchased with a multitude of accessories. Check out the Healthcraft Brochure to see all of the options available with the super pole system.
- Maintain Confidence and Independence – Place support exactly where it’s needed for valuable assistance beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair
- Quick, Easy, Secure Installation – Simply turn the screw at the bottom of the pole and the pole will expand between the floor and ceiling, creating unparalleled sturdiness and reliability.
- Versatile – Need to remove or relocate the pole? Not a problem! Rubber pads on the floor and ceiling plates prevent marking, even on stipple ceilings.
- Stylish – Clean and modern design will suit any decor.
- Add On Kits – The SuperPole also serves as a mounting support for a complete range of options that can be varied to meet changing needs: The SuperBar, SuperTrapeze, SuperTray & Safety Island.
With the simple addition of the SuperBar, the SuperPole transforms into an even more versatile product with both horizontal and vertical support. Additionally, with 8 locking positions around the SuperPole
ANGLED CEILING PLATE
CEILING PLATE EXTENDER
|Overall Height:||93″ – 99″ for Super Pole Basic/up to 120″ with Uni-Fit Extender/Available in custom heights 120″ – 140″.|
|Diameter:||1.5″ / 3.81 cm diameter|
|Material:||Pole: Heavy gauge steel, High temperature baked powder coat gloss white enamel.
Grip Material: Grey, premium high quality grip, 20″ / 51 cm long. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable.
|Product Weight Capacity:||300lbs/136kg.|